JKU / TNF / INF
[ new | Schedule | overview | slides |
exercises | resources ]
Winter Semester 2020
- Lecture and exercises will start on October 6th, 2020.
- The whole course will be held online because of Corona.
- Lecture: recordings will be provided weekly
- Weekly Mini Test: Tuesday, 10:00 - 10:45 online in Moodle + Zoom (alternative: big exam at the end of the semester)
- Exercises: Tuesday, 10:45 - 11:45, live stream
We will update the material during the semester; it is not
considered to be complete until the end of the semester.
- Slides on Course Organization
- Module: Propositional Logic (SAT)
- Module: First Order Predicate Logic (FO)
- Module: Satisfiability Modulo Theories (SMT)
The exercises will be organized via Moodle
Propositional Logic (SAT)
First Order Predicate Logic (FO)
Satisfiabily Modulo Theory (SMT)